Have saved my life!

I've always been a fan of Happy Baby foods. They are inventive, delicious, nutritious and cheaper than other organic brands! While Chloe has noshed on their frozen line, dined on their delicious puffs...no other can beat the do-it-herself food-in-a-bag prevent-mom-from-leaving-the-store-to-feed-Chloe-lunch delicacy. She just sucks away and *voila!* meal done and I didn't even have to touch her!

I've always been a fan of Happy Baby foods. They are inventive, delicious, nutritious and cheaper than other organic brands! While Chloe has noshed on their frozen line, dined on their delicious puffs...no other can beat the do-it-herself food-in-a-bag prevent-mom-from-leaving-the-store-to-feed-Chloe-lunch delicacy. She just sucks away and *voila!* meal done and I didn't even have to touch her!
Hey Molly, where do you buy those? They seem like a great idea...they remind me of astronaut food or something. By the way, Little miss mary poppins was ADORABLE! Hope you guys are well!
ReplyDeleteI know they sell the brand at Whole Foods and they just brought the line to our Target. Love your blog! Love keeping up with your funny and beautiful family!
ReplyDeleteNever heard of those, but I'll keep it in mind next time I am at Target. (Although I have banned myself from Target until after Christmas :) )
ReplyDelete