Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Come with me to a time in the not so distance past....

Chloe, coming fresh out of her evening bath, was being a particularly cheeky ham, dancing around the living room in the buff to the jangles of her music table. Being brought almost to tears by the beauty of the moment, I grabbed the camera next to me and flipped it to video mode. In the 4 seconds I spent focused on turning the camera on, she must have pooped. After a few moments of filming her cute nude dance, she paused, pointed at the ground, and picked up, what, through the diminished view of camera's finder, appeared to be a small toy... but no... it was her own poop. She dance-ground a large turd into our carpet and picked up another in her tiny little baby hand. I'm still trying to figure out the logistics of all of this... good thing I have it all on video to a)prove that the 'movement' did not actually occur under my ever so watchful gaze.... and to b)show to her future husband at just the right moment.

Private viewings available for close family and friends who happen to be testing their gag reflex.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - hilarious Molly!!! I want to see!!! Ahhahahaahha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So freakin hilarious!!! I always enjoy a good poop story. I tried telling it to Zach and I couldn't stop laughing. I think this one will go down in St. Onge family history... well how can it not, it has been filmed. I do want to see the footage someday, but I don't blame you for not putting it out there for the whole world. POOP! So funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ladies, i'll make sure you're on the email list as soon as i get my butt into gear and get that video off our camera!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was laughing out loud! Unbelievable.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...