All week we've been teased with thoughts of Spring!
It's getting increasingly harder for me to get Chloe in the stroller for a long walk. She prefers pushing her baby doll up and down the block we live on... not much activity for me, but it wears her out!

Short sleeves, even when inside, are a big treat!

I realize that I'm virtually never in photos anymore so I set our camera's timer for this shot...it was too bright out to get a decent image.


It's getting increasingly harder for me to get Chloe in the stroller for a long walk. She prefers pushing her baby doll up and down the block we live on... not much activity for me, but it wears her out!

Short sleeves, even when inside, are a big treat!

I realize that I'm virtually never in photos anymore so I set our camera's timer for this shot...it was too bright out to get a decent image.

No comments:
Post a Comment