Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Dallas

In March Chloe and I visited friends and family in Dallas. It was a total blast... I miss it there!

We stayed with our loving friends and our handsome godson!


He and Chloe really loved one another... there were many kisses and hugs to be had through the week!

And we worked on brainwashing them to attend UD when they get older by taking them to Music on the Mall where they danced and danced.


Friends hosted a lovely brunch for us where we got to spend some quality time with Uncle Paul and Uncle Blake.

And we snuck in some Kindermusik and a petting zoo at the Arboretum.


An utterly LOVELY time.

1 comment:

  1. Can't tell you how much I love seeing these pictures!!! The two kiddos playing together at UD is priceless!! Wish I could have been there to play too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...