We've had a CRAZY-BUSY summer and due to all the commotion I haven't recorded some of the best people and most memorable moments. Here are my top faves - freshly uploaded from my camera (after monnnnnthhhs and monnthhs of collecting dust).
Last year at this time Grandpa was putting her through crawling boot camp. Now he's training her to go on long walks.

Chloe has become quite the budding artist this summer. She has also become a definite type A... note: the crayons lined up to her right.

I think I see a family band in our future.

2nd parade of the year: sweltering heat, 2 hours long & Chloe loved every minute of it! She waved and waved her flag & also tasted her first sucker!
This photo is from a day when Chloe's cousin Camila 'babysat' her for a few hours. Chloe was in complete shock & awe that the little body next to her could read. She kept giving me this look - aka: do you SEE this, Mama?!!!!

Words cannot express the love of these cousins!....or Dri's glasses for that matter!

Chloe NEVER falls asleep on us. Ever ever. But in Oregon she was constantly crashing on everyone. Precious.

The big girl cozies up on her new shelves/bench. She really has become so big this summer...speaking in full sentences, counting to 10, singing her ABC's and the Whinnie the Pooh Song all the way through, knows her shapes and colors, some letters and numbers and how to spell her name. It's amazing what a little lady she is becoming! We are so proud of her!

The King and Queen decorate their own crowns... and surprisingly wore them.

They just went about their normal routine wearing crowns. It was awesome.

I hope to have a complete entry on our 2 week trip to Lake Erie...but I'm waiting on photos from others (shockingly I didn't take a single photo).
Last year at this time Grandpa was putting her through crawling boot camp. Now he's training her to go on long walks.

Chloe has become quite the budding artist this summer. She has also become a definite type A... note: the crayons lined up to her right.

I think I see a family band in our future.

2nd parade of the year: sweltering heat, 2 hours long & Chloe loved every minute of it! She waved and waved her flag & also tasted her first sucker!

This photo is from a day when Chloe's cousin Camila 'babysat' her for a few hours. Chloe was in complete shock & awe that the little body next to her could read. She kept giving me this look - aka: do you SEE this, Mama?!!!!

Words cannot express the love of these cousins!....or Dri's glasses for that matter!

Chloe NEVER falls asleep on us. Ever ever. But in Oregon she was constantly crashing on everyone. Precious.

The big girl cozies up on her new shelves/bench. She really has become so big this summer...speaking in full sentences, counting to 10, singing her ABC's and the Whinnie the Pooh Song all the way through, knows her shapes and colors, some letters and numbers and how to spell her name. It's amazing what a little lady she is becoming! We are so proud of her!

The King and Queen decorate their own crowns... and surprisingly wore them.

They just went about their normal routine wearing crowns. It was awesome.

I hope to have a complete entry on our 2 week trip to Lake Erie...but I'm waiting on photos from others (shockingly I didn't take a single photo).
Mol, She is so darn cute! Miss you guys!
ReplyDelete