Monday, October 4, 2010

Blakes Big Apple

Blakes comes highly recommended by our family: a great apple orchard/pumpkin patch/cider mill/family-fun-place extraordinaire.

Coco started the day off with a little pony ride. The girl has absolutely no fear - I admire her.

She hopped on a fake pony too.

Then we visited all the barnyard animals.

She loved climbing with Daddy.

...and has always dreamed of driving a train.

We have no pictures of the 'haunted barn' we took her through. She dug her head into my shoulder and clung like a monkey virtually the whole time. I thought she was terrified... after all I was terrified. But all she said after coming out was "Too loud, Mama...................that's fun!" - takes after her father.

We had lunch, then grabbed a hayride to the orchards.

Where Chloe picked her first apple right off the tree. She was so proud.


It was an awesome time.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...