For living in what I consider to be one of the most beautiful places EVER... I sure have been a lame photographer. I really need to get to all our hot spots and take photos. Hopefully within the next week I'll have something to share! We've been too busy having fun to ever remember to bring along my camera. But here are some photos I took this weekend in Empire. We spent a lovely Sunday checking out the surf shop, grabbing lunch and enjoying the sunshine!
catchin' some breeze on the drive to Empire
running in the waves
Chloe's new kite
she can fly it all by herself!
In other news, Britt is training his little b off for a half marathon up Old Mission Peninsula this fall. We are trying to plan a camping trip, surfing and paddle boarding. Chloe and I have been busy at the library, the beach and oh so many parks and festivals. But her all time favorite thing to do is "ride in the bike trailer and go downtown to look at the stores." She'll choose that over any other activity! We are even starting to meet people to hang out with! This place is such a blessing to us! I have to say our quality of life here rocks. We kind of hope we can stay here forever.... I might change my mind come winter....but I sort of doubt it - I'm ready to tackle cross country skiing and snowshoeing!
catchin' some breeze on the drive to Empire
running in the waves
Chloe's new kite
she can fly it all by herself!
In other news, Britt is training his little b off for a half marathon up Old Mission Peninsula this fall. We are trying to plan a camping trip, surfing and paddle boarding. Chloe and I have been busy at the library, the beach and oh so many parks and festivals. But her all time favorite thing to do is "ride in the bike trailer and go downtown to look at the stores." She'll choose that over any other activity! We are even starting to meet people to hang out with! This place is such a blessing to us! I have to say our quality of life here rocks. We kind of hope we can stay here forever.... I might change my mind come winter....but I sort of doubt it - I'm ready to tackle cross country skiing and snowshoeing!
i love these pictures Mollface--so gorgeous!!!--but now we need to see some more. Is fall just as beautiful there?
ReplyDelete