We are creeping up on a year without a post here. I'm gonna ease right back on into blogging with a basically just photos post.
FINALLY summer has arrived and we are spending a lot of time doing our favorite things - riding bikes, exploring coastal towns and going to the BEACH. For Father's Day we had great friends in town and rented a stand up paddle board. We absolutely love having visitors and in the summer time it's pretty much a constant flow of friends and fun!

Glad you didn't make it all the way to the bottom of my blog list. I was happy to see you at the top today. Keep it up lady.
ReplyDeleteI heart a good photo dump. That top photo of Chloester is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteyaya! what a sweet treat to see you posting, AND so many awesome pictures. That Chlo is ridiculous. just like her mama
ReplyDeletehow did I miss that you posted a new entry! Love her, love you and loved loved love seeing you this month! Keep it coming!
ReplyDelete