Tuesday, September 27, 2011

why-oh why oh why-oh...

WHY did I EEEEEVVVVVVERRR leave OHIOOOOOO ... or Detroit, for that matter.
Chloe and I took an amazing two week driving adventure to D town & into Ohio. I'm still kicking myself for not taking more photos in Detroit.

We had a nice long visit with cousin Matthew in Wooster, OH. These two little ones are thick as thieves. They are getting pretty wild together which makes me only wonder what life will be like when they are teenagers. Chloe was seen riding Matthew down the slide. They were jumping off of tall play structures. Wrestling. Dare I go on?


The County Fair in Wooster, OH is always a hit, which is why we planned our entire trip around it!


There were some massive big kid moments on the rides. Kids only! There was also one of the saddest displays of desperation I have ever seen trying to get off the roller coaster. I can't even post the photos, they bring up too many sad memories for me. When asked what her favorite ride was, Chloe STILL begins by saying, "I didn't like that dragon roller coaster."




And onto apple picking. Fun times!




We visited some of our favs on a quick stop in Cleveland. They just HAPPEN to have the BEST pretend magical forest. Chloe loves it because she gets to watch all her first runs of Disney movies there. This visit she watched Snow White.

and Teta took her on a magic carpet ride.

Then back to Detroit for a day. Chloe's boyfriend tried to pick her up on his new motorcycle. He may be cute & from a good family, but I said, "not till you can reach the handle bars, buddy."


So ever since our visit, little Chlo has just INSISTED on moving back to our old house. Really sad. We love ya'll so much! Thanks for the fab visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...