Our camera died.
Sad days around here.
It's definitely taken a toll on our blog.
We are in the midst of some heavy debate about whether or not to get an awesomely huge camera or a copy of our previous beloved and cheaper little number. There will be no regrets.
Decisions will be made by this weekend and you can be sure the blog will be back in action too.
In other news:
Chloe started holding her pen the right way...and now draws faces. So darn cute.
We've been doing a lot of drawing around here lately!
Sad days around here.
It's definitely taken a toll on our blog.
We are in the midst of some heavy debate about whether or not to get an awesomely huge camera or a copy of our previous beloved and cheaper little number. There will be no regrets.
Decisions will be made by this weekend and you can be sure the blog will be back in action too.
In other news:
Chloe started holding her pen the right way...and now draws faces. So darn cute.
We've been doing a lot of drawing around here lately!
Dear Chloe,
ReplyDeleteI am very excited that you will once again be able to share your life with us. I have been anxiously awaiting this return.
Love,
Uncle Matty
so sorry to hear about the cam, that's awful! But maybe a good excuse to get a new one. Good luck making a decision! I can't wait to see more pics of the Chlo and her pen holding madness. Love that little one, and her parents too!
ReplyDeleteI am actually a tiny bit jealous of you. I've been waiting for my old camera to die for the longest time so that I can get a new one. Buuuuut, even in dreaming about a new camera I can't decide btwn a big honkin' cool one or a sleek easy-to-carry-everywhere camera. Now, if only I could convince Joe (and myself) that I really neeeeeed both. hmmmm...
ReplyDelete