Even though our camera died, I was able to recover the photos that were still on it.
When I took these photos Chloe was really into using her potty. Since then, however, she has reverted to peeing all over the house. Oh well. It was fun while it lasted.
I took her to Target to pick out her very own big girl underwear. She came home happily clutching her Thomas the Tank Engine undies....for boys. The girl knows what she wants. She likes to wear them with Daddy's snow hat.


Hard at work.

We convinced her to go #2 on her potty by telling her that I ran into Frosty the Snowman at Walmart. Allegedly he told me, "Tell Chloe it's time to use the potty and when she poops she can have this shirt and a party." Well within a matter of hours she did her business. Anything for Frosty! She seriously asks to wear this shirt every day.

She loved her "poopin' party."




When I took these photos Chloe was really into using her potty. Since then, however, she has reverted to peeing all over the house. Oh well. It was fun while it lasted.
I took her to Target to pick out her very own big girl underwear. She came home happily clutching her Thomas the Tank Engine undies....for boys. The girl knows what she wants. She likes to wear them with Daddy's snow hat.


Hard at work.

We convinced her to go #2 on her potty by telling her that I ran into Frosty the Snowman at Walmart. Allegedly he told me, "Tell Chloe it's time to use the potty and when she poops she can have this shirt and a party." Well within a matter of hours she did her business. Anything for Frosty! She seriously asks to wear this shirt every day.

She loved her "poopin' party."




omg the poopin party made me laugh out loud! Thats a great idea to get a little one to poop! I will be going down this road again this summer, and not looking forward to the mess!!
ReplyDeleteWOW. You seriously might be the best mom ever.
ReplyDeleteChloe in the boy undies is hilarious, as were your decorations. Also, I totally gave Jimmy his "Poopy Present" a little prematurely and when Gus was born he decided to start regressing as well. Yeah for Potty Training! So much fun.
ReplyDeleteMollface, you are hilarious and seriously one good mama! Love the undie garland!How are you so funny and creative? Miss you, you clever little Moll!!!!
ReplyDelete